Football can be a great workout for healthy lifestyle and lots of fun. Regular practice and participation in matches can help to cope in competitive match situation & build-up confidence.
Football involves development of following skills:
- Ball feeling
- Passing and Control
- Dribbling and Shooting
- Heading and Defending
- Running with the ball
The importance of warming up & cooling down, nutrition, match day anxieties are also part of most training sessions. One learns to motivate each other and be a team-player. The health benefits include that it:
- Increases aerobic capacity and cardiovascular health
- Lowers body fat and improves muscle tone
- Builds strength, flexibility and endurance
- Increases muscle and bone strength
- Improves health due to shifts between walking, running and sprinting
So, with many benefits list above – why to wait. Start dribbling your fitness with fun sport!