Swimming is a skill that you will love for entire life!
There’s nothing like the water to keep you fit and healthy, energized and having fun. Swimming makes you strong and confident as a person.
Just ensure that beginners learn basics like safe entry and exit from the pool, rotation and orientation, and the importance of streamlining, buoyancy and balance. Having gained confidence in and under the water, then go on to learn aquatic breathing.
Soon with continual practice you can become safe, competent and confident swimmer in:
- Front crawl
Swimming is a good all-round activity because it:
- Keeps your heart rate up but takes some of the impact stress off your body
- Builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness
- Helps maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart and lungs
- Tones muscles and builds strength
- Provide an all-over body workout, as nearly all of your muscles are used during swimming.
Experience the health benefits of a vigorous workout as well as the fun and thrill of competition.