Just as in any sport, even if an athlete is blessed with the genetics, he or she must still be trained. The best in the sport are those who train the hardest and train consistently.
Skating takes a tremendous amount of lower body strength, core and back strength, ankle strength and flexibility, and balancing skills. Most serious or competitive speed skaters skate fast and smooth using their full power and strength.
You can learn recreational and professional training on following types of roller skates:
- Adjustable Skates
- Quad Skates
- Liner Skates
Few key benefits of skating:
- Increase muscular strength and cardio-respiratory endurance
- Improves strength, balance, agility, coordination, and flexibility
- Fantastic source of aerobic exercise (low impact for joints)
- Helps in weight control
- Tension reliever and enthusiasm builder
- Very Strong leg strength development
Start yourself and your kids on the path to a healthy tomorrow. Get introduced to roller skating!